Tuesday, May 3, 2011

So heartbroken

My heart hurts for my little Greta Mae :(

I decided to check her ears tonight just to make sure they were clearing up nicely. We are on day 7 of the antibiotic and I was hopeful it would be clear. Imagine my shock when I look in her ear and see a ruptured ear drum covered in dried blood :(

My heart just hurts thinking about how much pain she has been in the last few days and we didn't even know it. Corey said she was really crabby Saturday but I figured it was just teething. She just has not been herself these past few days and I thought we would see another pearly white pop through.

Headed to the doctor tomorrow to get things checked out. Hopefully we can find some help and some relief for my poor baby.

1 comment:

Amy Tillemans said...

Sounds like tubes for the ears may be an option. Austyn had them and it was a world of difference. Good Luck!!!