Nelson Family Blog

Keep in touch with the Nelson family!

Friday, July 15, 2011

What we're reading...


I just want to thank Amazon for having any item under the sun you could possibly want, and free 2 day shipping with prime.

I am guessing some day I will look back and laugh at this, right? right?
Posted by Nelson family blog at 12:26 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

My fav links

  • Munch
  • Baby Half off
  • Mamabargains
  • I hate green beans

About Me

My photo
Nelson family blog
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2014 (1)
    • ►  December (1)
  • ►  2012 (12)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2011 (43)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ▼  July (6)
      • We survived (just barely)
      • Lola progresses (?)...
      • Last chance.
      • What we're reading...
      • Poo and other things... well mostly just poo.
      • Summer finally
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2010 (26)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (7)
    • ►  August (5)
Awesome Inc. theme. Theme images by enjoynz. Powered by Blogger.