Monday, February 28, 2011

keep on keeping on

A struggle of a monday, for sure. During Lola's nap, I discovered this:



I know it looks funny and it probably is funny, but this is what it looked like AFTER I washed it off as best I could. Hoping it will disappear on her pillow tonight. Also, she was NOT very happy about having her picture taken. I think she learned the hard way this time. (not shown are her arms, legs and belly which are similarly decorated in ink)

We are encountering some changes with Greta. I think we are done with nursing, or sort of. Today after grocery shopping,  I nursed her and she kept screaming at me. So I mixed up 4 oz and she downed them in minutes. Not sure where we are going to go with that. (I have never bought forumla, it is scary and intimidating! Plus I only own one bottle. Nursing was so easy and took no planning, I think I will miss it :(  ..  )

Also after spending 2 hours at the doctors office, I have a confirmed sinus infection. yay. Just get me on those antibiotics already so I can get better and get on with life. My house is falling apart, my kids haven't been bathed in forever and I can't concentrate worth a darn.

All in all, I need a vacation. Good thing Mexico is in the not so distant future. Plus a weekend escape to Minneapolis, and IKEA, where the credit card will get some use. We have decided a new couch is a ridiculous idea, because it will get ruined before I even get to sit on it, with the girls and cats. Hoping a couch cover will look decent and solve our problem.

Hoping to sail through the rest of the week!

No comments: