Wednesday, October 26, 2011

It's Fall

Wow! How time flies. I cannot believe we are nearing the end of October already. My girls are getting so big and changing so much! Lola is still doing well health wise and I hope she is gaining some weight. Her appetite is not very reliable, but I try and keep it consistent. Her "pooping issues" seem to have leveled out but she is still not going in the potty. (she goes in a pull-up during her nap or right before she falls asleep for the night) I am assuming she will "catch on" to pooping on the potty and haven't tried to train her anymore. Hoping this is the right call and things will happen when they should!

Greta is growing up so much! She is starting to fit into some of Lola's 24 month clothes already! I had bought several matching outfits for the girls when Greta was little, now Greta is fitting into Lola's version of the matching clothes! So fun to compare her then and now :)


Greta at 17 months (left) and 8 months (right), neither very happy about pictures ;)
 We are gearing up for a fun weekend of Halloween events. Although... I can't really be sure what Lola is going to be for Halloween! Somedays she tells me one thing, and some days another! Just to be safe, I have both costumes ready to go and I guess it will be a game time decision!


previous halloweens
Other than that, not much has changed in our household. We enjoy our day to day routine and are trying to get over a nasty cold that infected us all. Lola and Greta have started playing really well together, but for every 5 minutes of cooperation, it seems there is 10 minutes of fighting. I guess I have this to look forward to for the next 15 years!

Here is a conversation overheard in our house last week:

Lola: Look Mommy, I am playing with Greta Mae.
Me: How's that?
Lola: She's the baby monster that's attacking the princess castle.
Me: Oh
Lola: She can't play princesses with me because she eats them, so she's the monster.
Greta: RAR!
Lola: Oh Greta.



No comments: