Saturday, October 16, 2010

Ups and Downs

Lately I have noticed that when something bad happens, there is usually a good side to it. Or vice versa. lol. Here are some examples:

Up: Lola went in the potty on Tuesday!! It was her own idea and she was all business about it.
Down: When she was finished she took the toilet paper out of her potty, dragged it across the floor and put it in the big potty.

Up: Greta rolls over like a champ.
Down: Everytime I come over to roll her back over, her mouth is full of cat hair. (guess our carpets are more gross than I realized, time to get out the cat brush)

Down: I slipped on a Dora book and fell on my butt. hard.
Up: Lola came over and asked me if she could kiss my owie and make it better. (I politley declined)

:)


No comments: